Monday 27 June 2011

Hi I have just spent a lovely weekend attending the local Summer Community Craft and Music Festival organised by Cheltenham Connect(for more information visit their website www.cheltenhamconnect.co.uk).
The weather was lovely , a bit windy the first day and Sunday very warm!! It was great to catch up with lots of other stall holders and listen to all the live bands playing in the pub next to the fair .
Here are some photos of the view from my stall .

Also took some photos of my stall which I usually forget to do .

I have been doing Fairs and events every weekend for the last six weeks so looking forward to a free weekend this weekend! I will be busy now making more work to replenish my stock and for the shops I sell through. I will be taking more photos along the way and be back soon xxx

1 comment:

  1. I was so wiped that weekend that didn't leave the house... was it good?

    ReplyDelete