Wednesday 30 January 2013

Finishing all those projects ...



I started this blanket  project a few months ago and decided to use this owl cushion as inspiration for the colour scheme which work so well . I wanted to do a simple design  so the crochet granny square wouldn,t have lots of ends to sew in .



The finished blanket ! It is really cosy . I used LifeDK by Stylecraft which has 25% wool in it and really soft .



Another finished blanket that I have made for a friend who is going to have a baby very soon .



I bought some self patterning sock wool a year ago and did the classic thing of knitting one then never finishing the second sock . Now I have finished the other one have got abit obsessed with making socks ! I am on my third pair and have another ball of wool ready , I must stop there !!





The next unfinished project to tackle is some patchwork I started years ago using old shirts and other clothes of sentimental value . Photos to follow soon ...!















 

No comments:

Post a Comment